Meridian offers competitive pay and benefits, and rewards high performance with excellent career opportunities.
For talented candidates who perform at a high level, Meridian will invest the time and resources to support career advancement.
If you’re ready to help advance human health while working in an enjoyable, fast-paced environment, apply now.
Why Work at Meridian?
If you’ve worked in the clinical research industry, you know there is hardly a more rigorous and demanding environment. Clinical research is tremendously challenging, yet it can be incredibly rewarding.
The level of service, quality, and integrity we provide makes Meridian unique. Patients trust us with their health and wellbeing. The stakes do not get higher.
Done successfully, the work we do can improve the lives of millions. No matter your role at Meridian, you will be essential to the development of new therapies for people in need. Our reputation is only as great as our people. We are fully committed to the professional and personal development of our team.
Meridian is always accepting new applications for positions including, but not limited to:
- Site Director
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
- Research Assistant
- Administrative Assistant (Clinical Sites)
- Call Center Representative
Full-time employee benefits
Medical insurance through UnitedHealthcare (three plan options).
- Employer contributions are between 28-65% based on the coverage level and plan you choose.
- 100% employee-only coverage paid on our medical health savings account plan.
- Opt-out option: $100/month taxable payment option for employees that provide proof of medical coverage elsewhere, if they choose to waive Meridian’s medical insurance.
401k eligibility after 90 days: Meridian matches 100% of the first 3% of contributions, plus 50% of next 2%
Six paid holidays and 80 hours of paid time off (PTO) from the start of employment through year two; 120 hours of PTO from years three to five; 160 hours of PTO per year on year six and thereafter.
Yearly shared employee bonus program participation after one full year of employment.
Complimentary life insurance policy of $50,000.
Complimentary short- and long-term disability insurance plans.
Electable vision and dental insurance through Principal Insurance.
Additional insurance options through Colonial Life.