When migraines attack, life can grind to a halt. Typical attacks last between 4 and 72 hours and often strike without warning. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational migraine medication for children and adolescents. This is a placebo-controlled study.
- Must be age 6 to 17
- Must have experienced migraines for at least 6 months
- Must have experienced up to 14 migraines per month for the past 3 months
- Will receive study-related exams at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this research study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the research study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling a Meridian call center at (912) 623-2240 (East Coast) or (712) 639-6200 (Nebraska).
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 6602 Waters Avenue, Building C, Savannah, GA 31406
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Suite 104, Hastings, NE 68901
- Charleston: Meridian Clinical Research, 1871 Savage Road, Charleston, SC 29407
- Portsmouth: Meridian Clinical Research, 3235 Academy Avenue, Suite 300, Portsmouth, VA 23703
- Washington, DC: Meridian Clinical Research, 4850 Massachusetts Ave NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20016
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.