Cold and Flu Study
• Now Open in Norfolk, NE
Meridian is enrolling participants for clinical trials in Norfolk, including a study for people who are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. You might qualify if you:
- Are age 18 to 75 years.
- Have experienced up to 48 hours of cold/flu-like symptoms with at least one of the following: Nasal discharge, nasal congestion, malaise/tiredness, headache, sinus congestion, sneezing, sore throat, hoarseness, cough, shortness of breath, respiratory wheeze, earache, and/or symptoms of fever.
- Are not in need of hospitalization or emergency care.
Qualified volunteers will receive at no cost:
- Study medication for 5 days
- Study participation for 14 days
- Study-related care from a local doctor
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
Health insurance and doctor referrals are not required to participate.
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (Meridian call center).
Meridian Clinical Research
1410 N 13th St, Suite 5
Norfolk, NE 68701
Submit Your Information