You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19).
- Must be generally healthy and ages 12 and older
- Must have either: 1) received 1 booster dose of a US-authorized COVID-19 vaccine 90 or more days ago OR 2) received 3 prior doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty), with the last dose occurring between 150 and 365 days ago
- Must NOT be immunocompromised
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information…
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you or your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Submit your information
Meridian Clinical Research
3319 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.