You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19). In part, this study will assess how well the investigational booster could provide protection against a variant strain.
- Must be age 12 or older
- Must have received the two-dose regimen of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with the second dose having been administered at least 175 days (~6 months) ago
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 booster vaccine or placebo at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you or your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling a Meridian call center at (912) 623-2240 (Endwell), (402) 934-7563 (Omaha), (712) 639-6200 (Norfolk).
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.