Meridian is conducting a research study for the co-administration of COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. Participants will receive an authorized COVID-19 vaccine (either as their first dose or as a booster) and approved seasonal influenza vaccine at no cost as part of this study.
- Must be age 18+
- HAVE received complete primary vaccination with an authorized/licensed COVID-19 vaccine (completed ≥6 months prior to first study vaccination), OR,
- HAVE NOT received a COVID-19 vaccine
- Cannot have already received a seasonal flu vaccine for the current year’s flu season
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Will receive an authorized COVID-19 vaccine (or booster) and approved seasonal influenza vaccine at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200 (Meridian's call center supporting Norfolk).
Submit your information
Meridian Clinical Research
1410 N 13th St, Suite 5
Norfolk, NE 68701
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.