You can help researchers study an investigational product (not a vaccine) intended to help prevent COVID-19 infection by joining this clinical trial.
- Must be age 18+
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Is at an increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19 infection; for example, those in long-term care facilities, essential workers, such as healthcare workers, first responders, manufacturing/factory workers, transit workers, retail employees, educators, etc. (People who may be in close, regular contact with infected persons)
- Is age 60+; has a BMI greater than or equal to 30; has heart, lung, liver, or kidney disease; has HIV infection; or is immunocompromised.
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.