You can help researchers study an investigational vaccine to potentially prevent SARS-CoV-2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19) infection by joining a clinical trial.
- Must be age 18+
- Must NOT have had COVID-19
- Must NOT have a chronic condition that could lead to higher risk for severe COVID-19 disease (e.g., diabetes, liver disease, immunodeficiency)
- Must NOT have regular contact with children younger than 5 (at work or home) or with immunocompromised persons
- Will receive a physical exam at no cost
- Will receive compensation for study-related time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join a study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about a study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if a study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about a study by calling (912) 623-2240 (MD) or (712) 639-6200 (IA).
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.