You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19).
- Must be generally healthy and ages 18-65
- Must have received — at least 6 months ago — either:
- The two-dose regimen of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (BNT162b2), OR;
- The two-dose regimen of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273), OR;
- One dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (Ad26.CoV.S), OR;
- May or may not have also received a subsequent COVID-19 booster vaccination, with the most recent vaccination being at least 6 months ago
- Must NOT have had symptoms consistent with possible acute SARS-CoV-2 infection within the past month
- Must NOT have chronic kidney disease, type 2 diabetes, COPD, sickle cell disease, and/or a heart condition
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 booster vaccine at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (NE) or (912) 623-2240 (MD).
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.