People of any age — including children — can be infected with COVID-19. Meridian is now enrolling children for a COVID-19 vaccine study.
- Must be age:
- 6 months to 5 years (DC or NE), OR
- 12 to 16 years (NE only)
- Do not need insurance to join this study
- May receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine or non-active placebo as part of this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling a Meridian call center at (912) 623-2240 (NY) or (712) 639-6200 (NE).
Submit your information
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Ste 204, Hastings, NE 68901
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front St., Binghamton, NY 13901
- Washington, DC: Meridian Clinical Research, 4850 Massachusetts Ave NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20016
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.