You can help researchers study an investigational vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19). Meridian is seeking participants for an investigational COVID-19 vaccination.
- Must be age 18 to 49
- Must have received — at least 6 months ago — either:
- 2 or 3 doses of the investigational Novavax vaccine with matrix-M adjuvant (NVX-CoV2373), OR;
- A full course of an FDA-authorized/approved COVID-19 vaccine, OR;
- A full course comprising the COVID-19 vaccines mentioned above
- Can NOT have had a positive COVID-19 test (PCR or serologic) within the past four months
- Can NOT have received any other vaccine within the past 90 days
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (Omaha), (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City and Norfolk) or (912) 623-2240 (Savannah, Binghamton and Baton Rouge).
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1500, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Baton Rouge: Meridian Clinical Research, 7912 Summa Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 3400 W Norfolk Avenue, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Endwell: Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.