You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19).
- Must be age 18-85
- Must have either:
- Received the two-dose regimen of the BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- Not received any COVID-19 vaccine
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Can have underlying health conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, sickle cell disease, heart conditions, cancer, etc.
- Will receive compensation for time and travel
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about a study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.