There are no approved vaccines to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection, and there are no approved antiviral drugs to treat COVID-19. You can help researchers study an investigational vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19) by joining this clinical trial.
- Must be age 18+ (19+ in Nebraska)
- May receive compensation for study-related time
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine or placebo at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
As part of this study, Meridian is also seeking people who meet one of the following criteria…
- Essential workers, such as healthcare workers, first responders, manufacturing/factory workers, transit workers, etc. (People who may be in close, regular contact with infected persons)
- People with underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, asthma, etc.
- Healthy individuals age 18+ with no known history of COVID-19
- People age 65+
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (NE, SD) or (912) 623-2240 (GA, LA, MD, NY).
Submit your information
- Georgia (Savannah): Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge): Meridian Clinical Research, 5326 O'Donovan Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Maryland (Rockville): Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 111, Rockville, MD 20854
- Nebraska (Grand Island): Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, Nebraska 68803
- Nebraska (Norfolk): Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Nebraska (Omaha): Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- New York (Binghamton): Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- New York (Endwell): Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- South Dakota (Dakota Dunes): Meridian Clinical Research, 330 Dakota Dunes Blvd #400, Dakota Dunes, SD 57049
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.