There are currently no approved vaccines to prevent COVID-19. You can help researchers study an investigational vaccine to potentially prevent COVID-19 by joining this clinical trial.
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Can be at an increased risk of being exposed to COVID-19 infection; for example, essential workers, such as healthcare workers, first responders, manufacturing/factory workers, transit workers, retail employees, educators, etc. (People who may be in close, regular contact with infected persons)
- May receive compensation for study-related travel
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine or placebo at no cost
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (GA, LA, MD, NY) or (402) 934-7563 (IA, NE).
Submit your information
- Georgia (Savannah): Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Iowa (Sioux City): Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge): Meridian Clinical Research, 5326 O'Donovan Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Maryland (Rockville): Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 111, Rockville, MD 20854
- Nebraska (Grand Island): Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, Nebraska 68803
- Nebraska (Norfolk): Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Nebraska (Omaha): Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- New York (Binghamton): Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- New York (Endwell): Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.