You can help researchers study an investigational vaccine to potentially prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19) by joining this clinical trial.
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Can have underlying health conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, sickle cell disease, heart conditions, cancer, etc.
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine or placebo at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (GA, LA, MD, NY), (712) 639-6200 (IA, NE) or (402) 934-7563 (Omaha, NE).
Submit your information
- Georgia (Savannah): Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Iowa (Sioux City): Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge): Meridian Clinical Research, 5326 O'Donovan Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Maryland (Rockville): Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 111, Rockville, MD 20854
- Nebraska (Grand Island): Meridian Clinical Research, 3537 West 13th St., Ste. 100, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Nebraska (Norfolk): Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Nebraska (Omaha): Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- New York (Binghamton): Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- New York (Endwell): Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.