You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19). Meridian is seeking vaccinated and unvaccinated people for this clinical trial.
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must have received either:
- The two-dose regimen of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty or Spikevax) at least 180 days ago, OR;
- One dose of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine at least 60 days ago, OR;
- A dose of a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty or Spikevax) BOOSTER at least 150 days ago, OR;
- No COVID-19 vaccine and no history of COVID-19 disease
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (Lincoln) or (912) 623-2240 (Savannah and Portsmouth).
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.