Although children generally show milder symptoms of COVID-19, they are not immune to the virus. Children and teens with underlying conditions, such as asthma, may be at risk of developing severe symptoms when exposed to the virus. Meridian is now enrolling children and teens for COVID-19 vaccine studies.
- Must be a child age 12 to 17 (studies for kids age 6 to 11 upcoming)
- Must not have a history of autoimmune disease or an active autoimmune disease
- Do not need insurance to join a study
- May receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine or non-active placebo as part of a study
- Will receive compensation for study-related time and travel
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about a study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if a study is right for your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about these studies by calling a Meridian call center:
- GA, NY, WDC: (912) 623-2240
- IA, NE (Grand Island, Hastings, Norfolk): (712) 639-6200
- LA (Baton Rouge): (225) 930-5057
- NE (Omaha): (402) 934-7563
Submit your information
- (DoC) Washington, DC: Meridian Clinical Research, 4850 Massachusetts Ave, NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20016
- (Georgia) Macon: Meridian Clinical Research, 5300 Bowman Road., Macon, GA 31210
- (Iowa) Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106
- (Louisiana) Baton Rouge: Meridian Clinical Research, 5326 O’Donovan Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- (Nebraska) Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 3537 West 13th St., Ste. 100, Grand Island, NE 68803
- (Nebraska) Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Ste 204, Hastings, NE 68901
- (Nebraska) Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N. 13th St., Ste 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- (Nebraska) Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N. 107th St., Omaha, NE 68134
- (New York) Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front St., Binghamton, NY 13901
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.