Cold- or flu-like symptoms — such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, and chills — are common with COVID-19. Severe cases can lead to pneumonia, other respiratory conditions, and organ dysfunction or failure. Meridian is now enrolling participants for an investigational vaccine study.
- Must be age 18 to 55
- Must have no known history of COVID-19 infection
- Can have a well-controlled underlying health condition, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, sickle cell disease, heart conditions, etc.
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 vaccine at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.