Meridian is evaluating an investigational medication for people with Type 2 diabetes (T2D). This clinical trial is intended to assess how the investigational medication affects glycemic control, measured by HbA1c, in participants with T2D after 16 weeks of dosing.
- Must be age 18 to 75
- Must have T2D and be treated with metformin and/or diet and exercise
- Must have HbA1c ≥7% and ≤10.5% at screening
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling:
- Georgia, Maryland, and New York: (912) 623-2240 (Meridian Call Center)
- Nebraska: (402) 934-7563 (Meridian Call Center)
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.