Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) is the most common cause of infectious mononucleosis (IM), generally known as “mono.” Sometimes referred to as “the kissing disease,” IM occurs primarily in adolescents and young adults. The symptoms of mono can include fever, fatigue, sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes, which can lead to hospitalization.
Meridian is now seeking participants for an investigational mRNA Epstein-Barr Virus vaccine study.
- Must be age 18 to 30 and generally healthy
- Will receive an investigational EBV vaccine or placebo at no cost
- Will receive compensation for study-related time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling:
- (912) 623-2240 (Binghamton, Endwell & Savannah)
- (402) 934-7563 (Cincinnati, Lincoln & Omaha)
- (712) 639-6200 (Grand Island, Norfolk & Sioux City)
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.