5 facts about Meridian
Meridian conducts clinical trials (also called “clinical studies” or “research studies”) to help scientists understand the safety and efficacy of new treatments.
- All Meridian studies are overseen by the FDA.
- More than 42,000 patients have joined a Meridian study.
- Meridian has conducted research for more than 20 years.
- All Meridian studies involve licensed healthcare professionals.
- Many people enjoy the Meridian study experience and join again.
Let's find a study that's right for you
Simply complete the form on this page. After you submit your information a Meridian enrollment specialist will contact you. Together, we'll review studies that might be right for you and answer your questions. There is never an obligation to join — we're here to help you make the best decision.
You can also call a Meridian enrollment specialist at (402) 934-7563 (Midwest) and (912) 623-2240 (South and East).
Sign up for a study
Talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist...
For studies in LA, NE, and SD
Phone: (402) 934-7563
Call center hours: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. (CT); Saturday: 9 a.m. to Noon (CT)
For studies in GA, MD, NY, and VA
Phone: (912) 623-2240
Call center hours: Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. (ET); Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (ET)