Join a clinical trial at Meridian...
Meridian is now accepting volunteers — including healthy adults — for paid clinical trials nationwide. Research studies offer a way for almost anyone, regardless of age or background, to help improve human health and wellbeing. Beyond helping advance medicine, you may also:
- Get care from a local doctor at no cost
- Learn about new medicines in development
- Receive study-related medical exams at no cost
- Get paid for participating (amounts differ for each study)
5 Facts About Meridian
Meridian conducts clinical trials (also called “clinical studies” or “research studies”) to help scientists understand the safety and efficacy of new treatments.
- All Meridian studies are overseen by the FDA.
- More than 40,000 patients have joined a Meridian study.
- Meridian has conducted research for more than 20 years.
- All Meridian studies involve licensed healthcare professionals.
- Many people enjoy the Meridian study experience and join again.
Let's Find a Study That's Right for You
Simply complete the form on this page. After you submit your information a Meridian enrollment specialist will contact you. Together, we'll review studies that might be right for you and answer your questions. There is never an obligation to join — we're here to help you make the best decision.
You can also call a Meridian enrollment specialist at (402) 934-7563 (Midwest) and (912) 623-2240 (South and East).