About This Research Study
In this study, researchers are studying a whether a combined, investigational mRNA COVID-19 and flu vaccine could be an effective alternative to traditional, yet separate COVID-19 and flu vaccine approaches.
- Must be age 18 to 64
- Must have received 3 doses of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine (30 μg, BNT162b2), with the last dose being 150 to 365 days ago
- Must NOT have received an investigational or licensed flu vaccine within the past 175 days
- Must not have a history of heart disease
- Will receive either an investigational mRNA flu vaccine or an approved seasonal flu vaccine
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to participate — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1500, Savannah, GA 31406
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.