If you or your child are experiencing potential flu symptoms, you may qualify for a study of an investigational influenza diagnostic. This study does NOT involve an investigational medication.
- Must be age 14+ OR a parent (age 18+) of a child (younger than 17) who has influenza-like illness (symptoms below)
- Must have experienced onset of AT LEAST 2 of these symptoms within the last 3 days:
- Fever, cough, chest congestion, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, body aches, fatigue, weakness, and/or joint pain.
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.