It’s almost influenza (flu) season. The flu is an infectious disease characterized by the abrupt onset of respiratory and systemic symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, and rhinitis. Research studies are crucial, especially for developing vaccines to protect older adults and persons with underlying medical conditions.
mRNA vaccine technology has become a promising area of vaccine research and development — Meridian is now seeking participants for an investigational mRNA flu vaccine study.
- Must be age 65 or older
- Must NOT have received a flu vaccine within the past 6 months
- Must NOT have a progressive, unstable, or uncontrolled medical condition
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City, Norfolk & Grand Island), (402) 934-7563 (Cincinnati & Omaha) or (912) 623-2240 (Endwell & Savanah).
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1500, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 3537 West 13th St., Ste. 100, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 3400 W Norfolk Avenue, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Endwell: Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn): Meridian Clinical Research, 2230 Auburn Avenue, Level B, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.