It’s almost influenza (flu) season. Research studies are crucial, especially for developing vaccines to protect children and persons with underlying medical conditions. Meridian is now seeking participants for a Phase 3 flu vaccine study.
- Must be age 3 to 8 years old
- Must NOT have received a COVID-19 vaccine within the past 2 weeks, or any other vaccine within the past 4 weeks
- Must NOT have received a flu shot within the past 6 months
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City, Lincoln), (402) 934-7563 (Omaha) or (912) 623-2240 (Binghamton & Vestal).
Submit your information
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.