It’s almost influenza (flu) season. The flu is an infectious disease characterized by the abrupt onset of respiratory and systemic symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, and rhinitis. Research studies are crucial, especially for developing vaccines to protect older adults and persons with underlying medical conditions. Meridian is now seeking participants for a Phase 3 investigational flu vaccine study in a new age group.
- Must be age 50-64
- Must NOT have received this season’s flu vaccine yet
- Must NOT have been vaccinated against COVID-19 within 14 or 28 days of the start of the study or are planning to receive such a vaccine within 7 days of administration of the study vaccine
- Must NOT have one or more progressive, unstable or uncontrolled clinical conditions
- May receive compensation for travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (GA, NY), (712) 639-6200 (Sioux City + Norfolk, NE), or (402) 934-7563 (Omaha + Lincoln, NE).
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services.
Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.