Free Clinics in Communities Where Meridian Operates
At Meridian, participant health is always our top priority. As part of clinical trials, participants generally receive study-related care and exams at no cost. Beyond clinical trials, we want to ensure that participants in our communities have access to health care.
The following is a list of clinics that offer free, income-adjusted, or non-insured health care services. Please note that Meridian is not affiliated with these clinics or the care provided. More free clinics can be found at freeclinics.com.
- C. Lewis Primary Health Care Center | 120 Fahm St., Savannah, GA 31401 | Website: http://www.jclewishealth.org/
- Community Health Mission | 310 Eisenhower Drive Building 5B, Savannah, GA 31406 | Phone: (912) 692-1451
- Midtown Clinic – Chatham County Health Clinic | 1602 Drayton St, Savannah, GA 31416 | Phone: (912) 651-3378
- Good Samaritan Clinic – Savannah | 14 Sassafras Trail, Savannah, GA 31404 | Website: http://www.sjchs.org/in-the-community/good-samaritan-clinic?utm_campaign=website-link&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=local-listing
- Macon Volunteer Clinic | 376 Rogers Ave, Macon, GA 31204 | Website: http://maconvolunteerclinic.com/
Baton Rouge, LA
- Capital City Family Health Center Medical and Dental Clinic | 3140 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806 | Website: https://www.freeclinics.com/det/la_Capitol_City_Family_Health_Cen
- Baton Rouge Primary Care Collaborative | 2013 Central Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70807 | Website: http://www.brpcc.org/
- Mansfield Kaseman Health Clinic | 8 West Middle Lane, Rockville, MD 20850 | Website: http://mansfieldhc.org/
Grand Island and Hastings, NE
- Third City Community Clinic | 1107 N Broadwell Ave, Grand Island, NE 68803 | Website: http://thirdcityclinic.com/
- Heartland Health Center Medical and Behavioral | 3307 W Capital Ave, Grand Island, NE 68803 Website: http://www.heartlandhealthcenter.org/
- Midtown Health Center | 302 Phillip Ave, Norfolk, NE 68701 | Website: http://www.midtownhealthne.org/
- OneWorld West | 4101 S 120th St, Omaha, NE 68137 | Website: https://www.oneworldomaha.org/
- Healing Gift Free Clinic | 2650 Farnam St, Omaha, NE 68131 | Website: http://healinggiftfreeclinic.com/
- North Omaha Area Health NOAH Clinic | 5620 Ames Ave #2884, Omaha, NE 68104 | Website: http://www.noahclinic.org/
Binghamton, Endwell, and Johnson City, NY
- United Health Services (several locations) | Website: https://www.nyuhs.org/
- Garabed Fattal Community Free Clinic | 225 Front St., Binghamton, NY 13901 | Website: http://www.upstate.edu/fattalclinic/
Dakota Dunes, SD
- Luke’s Regional Medical Center | 2720 Stone Park Blvd., Sioux City, IA 51104 | Website: https://www.unitypoint.org/siouxcity/st-lukes-regional-medical-center.aspx
- Siouxland Community Health Center | 1021 Nebraska St., Sioux City, IA 51105 | Website: http://slandchc.com/
- Mercy Medical Center Sioux City | 801 5th, Sioux City, IA 51101 | Website: https://www.mercyone.org/location/mercyone-siouxland-medical-center
Message to Sponsors/CROs: Meridian is supporting clinical trials amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Meridian will remain open to support the research of investigational vaccines, diagnostics, and medications intended for commercial release.
Meridian sites are working with Sponsors and CROs to ensure safety while continuing to enroll patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have enrolled more than 25,000 subjects into vaccine and infectious disease clinical trials in the past 20 years, and have always focused on protecting healthy participants and patients with acute conditions.
We’re prepared to address any COVID-19 opportunity and support novel research and development programs. You can expect Meridian to be fully staffed and operational throughout this pandemic, and patients can be confident that every Meridian site is meeting and exceeding safety standards and state-specific regulations.
To maintain proper social distancing, Meridian is supporting over-the-phone visits, telemedicine visits, and in-office visits with minimal exposure to others and intensified cleaning processes. In early March, Meridian began restricting work-related travel and in-person meeting attendance.
As a leading investigative site network for vaccine trials, Meridian has conducted first-in-human studies for emerging diseases. In 2015, the company supported a Phase I study for the Ebola vaccine when the outbreak occurred, and conducted research for Zika virus and anthrax vaccines in the past year.
If you're interested in leveraging Meridian’s network for an infectious disease trial, contact Andrew Kimball, vice president, business development at email@example.com. You can also learn more about Meridian's infectious disease capabilities at mcrmed.com/vaccine.
Stay safe and best regards,
The Meridian Team