Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a condition in which, over time, the force of the blood against artery walls is high enough that it may cause health problems, such as heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. Nearly half of adults in the U.S. have hypertension and only about 1 in 4 adults with hypertension have their condition under control.
Meridian is conducting a clinical research study for an investigational medication for hypertension.
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must have, or likely have, hypertension
- Must be taking no more than three blood pressure lowering medications, or none at all
- Must have no history of any cardiovascular conditions or events
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1500, Savannah, GA 31406
- Baton Rouge: Meridian Clinical Research, 7912 Summa Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Endwell: Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- Portsmouth: Meridian Clinical Research, 3235 Academy Ave., Suite 300, Portsmouth, VA 23703
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.