Meridian is conducting a clinical research study for infant formula. In part, this study is to research the growth rate and tolerance when fed a partially hydrolyzed cow’s milk protein (PHP). As part of this research study, infants will receive one of two study formulas.
- Must be exclusively receiving infant formula
- Must be a newborn age 10 to 14 days of age when joining
- Must have weighed at least 5 lbs. 8oz. at birth
- Must have been a singleton from a full-term birth (gestational age 37 to 42 weeks)
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200.
Submit your information
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 2444 West Faidley Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services.
Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.