All Ages: Influenza Nasal Swab Study
• Now open in Binghamton, NY
Influenza is an infectious disease characterized by the abrupt onset of respiratory and systemic symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, and rhinitis. Infection can be particularly dangerous for children and infants, but being able to detect the presence and/or strain of influenza can help guide proper treatment.
This research study is for an investigational nasal swab test intended to detect the presence of influenza.
- Must be an adult with a child experiencing symptoms
- Must have started experiencing flu symptoms in the past 3 days (e.g., ever, cough, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache, muscle/join soreness, and/or fatigue)
- May receive reimbursement for time and travel expenses
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (Meridian call center).
Meridian Clinical Research
1290 Upper Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13901
Submit Your Information