Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational migraine medication for children and teens. The medication being studied is currently approved for use by people aged 18 and older in the U.S. to help prevent migraines.
- Must be age 6 to 17
- Must have experienced migraines with or without aura for at least 6 months
- Must have experienced 1 to 14 migraine attacks per month, with moderate to severe headache in each of the past 2 months
- Must experience migraines typically lasting between 3 and 72 hours
- Must use or have used at least 1 oral medication for the acute treatment of migraine
- Will receive compensation for participation in the study
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
Meridian Clinical Research
6602 Waters Avenue, Building C
Savannah, GA 31406
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.