Illnesses caused by severe respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can affect a baby’s lungs and respiratory system. While there is currently no approved vaccine to prevent RSV infection, scientists are researching an investigational nasal spray vaccine.
- Must be age 6 to 36 months
- Must be up to date on CDC-recommended pediatric immunizations
- May receive a non-active placebo to see how it compares to the investigational nasal spray (this is a placebo-controlled study)
- Must NOT have household or close contact (including but not limited to daycare) for 21 days post-inoculation with anyone <6 months old or those who are immunocompromised
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (712) 639-6200 (Hastings, NE), (402) 934-7563 (Omaha, NE) or (912) 623-2240 (NY).
Submit your information
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St., Omaha, NE 68134
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Suite 102, Hastings, NE 68901
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.