Grand Island, NE
Meridian's Grand Island, NE, location performs clinical studies related to general medicine and infectious diseases. Typical studies at this site involve medications for acne, high cholesterol, and other conditions. This site also performs vaccine studies for people of all ages.
Physicians at Grand Island Clinic, Inc. provide comprehensive, quality care to the people of central Nebraska with an emphasis on preventative care.
For more information about joining a study in Grand Island, complete the form at the bottom of this page. Joining a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Meet Your Physician
Adam Brosz, MD
Dr. Brosz specializes in family practice at Grand Island Clinic.
- Board certified in family practice.
- Attended medical school at University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE.
- Completed a family practice residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Certified Medical Examiner for the Department of Transportation.
- Diplomat with American Board of Family Practice.