Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Cardiology)
Meridian's Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Cardiology), location performs clinical studies related to cardiovascular health and the circulatory system.
Meridian Clinical Research
Tarascos No. 3469 Interior 311
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico 44670
Phone (U.S.): (520) 609-7407
Sign Up for a Study
Meet the Physician
Luis Ramon Virgen Carillo, MD
- Graduated from the University of Guadalajara as a medical surgeon.
- Earned his doctorate from the University of São Paulo in Medical Sciences with a specialty in Cardiology.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Volunteer professor at the University of Miami.
- Founder and director of the Latin-American Congress of Endovascular Therapy.