Family Medicine and Sports Medicine Research Site
Meridian partners with Brad Rodgers Family Practice & Sports Medicine to conduct research studies related to general medicine, weight loss, migraines, diabetes, dermatology, sports medicine (orthopedic studies), and other conditions. This site also performs vaccine studies for people of all ages. Brad Rodgers Family Practice & Sports Medicine has been providing exceptional care since 2016.
Join a clinical trial in Kearney
For more information about joining a study in Kearney, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
Participating in a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Phone: (712) 639-6200 (call center)
Phone: (308) 583-8511 (clinic)
Meridian Clinical Research
102 3rd Ave., Suite A
Kearney, NE 68845
Clinical Research Partner Website
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Upcoming research studies in Kearney
Sign up below to speak with an enrollment specialist about available studies or follow Meridian on Facebook for study updates and more.
Meet Your Physician
Every clinical trial is overseen by a Principal Investigator – a physician who is responsible for the rights, safety and welfare of the study participants. Research studies at our Kearney site are conducted in partnership with Brad Rodgers, MD.
Brad Rodgers, MD
Dr. Rodgers specializes in certified wound care, family medicine, hormone therapy, and sports medicine.
- Practicing medicine for more than 40 years.
- Serves as Team Doctor for the Tri-City Storm and Team Physician for UNK Athletics.
- Board certified in family practice.
- Previously served as Medical Board Member for Kearney Regional Medical Center and Medical Director of BioTest Plasma.
- Earned his his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1983 and his Residency in 1986.