Dedicated Research Site
Meridian's dedicated research center in Norfolk, NE, performs clinical trials related to vaccines and a broad range of health conditions.
Trials for healthy adults and more
This office is very active in research and has numerous active studies. In addition to vaccine studies for people of all ages, typical studies at this site explore medicines developed to treat conditions such as:
- Chronic diseases
- High cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- And more
Join a clinical trial in Norfolk
For more information about joining a clinical trial in Norfolk, complete the form at the bottom of this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
Participating in a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Phone: (712) 639-6200 (call center)
Phone: (402) 371-0797 (clinic)
Meridian Clinical Research
3400 W Norfolk Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701
Se habla español
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Meet Your Physicians
Every clinical trial is overseen by a Principal Investigator – a physician who is responsible for the rights, safety and welfare of the study participants. Research studies at our Norfolk dedicated research site are conducted in partnership with the following physicians at Midwest Health Partners, P.C. and Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.
Keith Vrbicky, MD
Dr. Vrbicky began his private practice in Norfolk in 1985. He maintains a faculty appointment at both Creighton University and the University of Nebraska Medical Center. In 2006, Dr. Vrbicky and Connie Keck, co-authored a book, Menopause Maze. Dr. Vrbicky was welcomed by U.S. Congressman Jeff Fortenberry to address the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations in 2006. He was recognized for his service at the President's Convocation at Creighton University and received the 25-Year Faculty Service Award.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, NE with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at Creighton Affiliated Hospitals in Omaha, NE.
- Served as an Assistant Professor at Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, NE in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Charles Harper, MD
Dr. Charles Harper is an internist in Norfolk, Nebraska.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Graduated from University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha, NE with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Completed an internal medicine residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE.
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians.