Meridian's Omaha, NE, location serves as the company's international headquarters and largest independent research facility. Under the leadership of medical director and principal investigator Brandon J. Essink, MD, Meridian's Omaha site conducts clinical trials for a broad range of investigational treatments.
Trials for healthy adults and more
Meridian's dedicated research site and headquarters in Omaha, NE performs clinical studies to explore vaccines and medicines developed to treat conditions such as:
- Chronic diseases
- High cholesterol
- Infectious diseases
- And more
For more information about joining a study in Omaha, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
Participating in a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Phone: (402) 934-7563 (call center)
Meridian Clinical Research
Meridian Clinical Research HQ is located just off I-680 in Omaha, near the Northeast corner of 108th and Maple. This location provides services in two buildings:
South Building (Headquarters)
3319 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134
3345 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134
Meet Your Physicians
Brandon J. Essink, MD, CPI
Dr. Brandon Essink has served as a principal investigator at Meridian since 2003. In his role, Dr. Essink directs clinical practice operations at Meridian’s dedicated research center in Omaha, NE. He is frequently selected to lead pioneering vaccine research programs because of his extensive experience in the field and the superb track record sites have maintained under his guidance.
- Board certified in Family Practice.
- Received his medical degree from University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE.
- Completed his residency in family practice at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Completed a family practice fellowship at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Fritz Raiser, DO
Dr. Fritz Raiser specializes in Emergency Medicine, and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Received his medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Completed his residency at Doctor’s Hospital in Columbus, OH.