Savannah, GA (Dermatology)
In partnership with Low Country Dermatology, Meridian's Savannah, GA (Dermatology), location performs clinical studies related to skin conditions such as acne, atopic dermatitis, rosacea, and more.
About this research site
Meridian operates five clinical research sites in Savannah across a variety of therapeutic areas. This site is partnered with Low Country Dermatology to conduct dermatology clinical trials. Low Country Dermatology specializes in the evaluation and management of a variety of conditions affecting the hair, skin, and/or nails.
Clinical trials for dermatological research initiatives
This location performs clinical studies for healthy adults and children, as well as clinical trials related to conditions such as:
- Actinic Keratoses
- Dysplastic Nevus
- Hair loss
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Nail fungus
- Skin cancer
- Tinea versicolor
For more information about joining a clinical trial in Savannah, complete the form at the bottom of this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
Participating in a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Meridian Clinical Research - Savannah, GA (Dermatology) is located inside Low Country Dermatology, near the intersection of Waters Avenue and Sephenson Avenue.
Meet Your Physician
Corinne Howington, MD
Dr. Howington is the owner and physician and Low Country Dermatology, and specializes in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Board certified in Dermatology.
- Graduated from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Graduated from Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Completed a dermatology residency at Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA.
- Maintains staff privileges at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Women’s Dermatological Society, and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.