Savannah, GA (Dermatology)
In partnership with Low Country Dermatology, Meridian's Savannah, GA (Dermatology), location performs clinical studies related to skin conditions such as acne, atopic dermatitis, and rosacea.
Low Country Dermatology specializes in the evaluation and management of a variety of conditions affecting the hair, skin, and/or nails.
For more information about joining a study in Savannah, complete the form at the bottom of this page. Joining a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Meet Your Physician
Corinne Howington, MD
Dr. Howington specializes in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Board certified in Dermatology.
- Graduated from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Graduated from Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Completed a dermatology residency at Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA.
- Maintains staff privileges at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Women’s Dermatological Society, and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.