Meridian's Savannah, GA (Internal Medicine), location performs clinical studies across numerous therapeutic areas. Typical studies at this site explore medicines developed to treat or protect against conditions such as type 2 diabetes, overactive bladder, C. diff, heart failure, osteoarthritis, influenza vaccine, weight loss, ulcerative colitis, meningitis, and acne.
For more information about joining a study in Savannah, complete the form at the bottom of this page. Joining a study is an important decision — we’re here to help you before, during, and after studies.
Meet Your Physician
Paul Bradley, MD
Dr. Bradley is the founder and chairman of Ourlife Health and OurSkinny (The Easiest Diet Ever). He has practiced internal medicine in Savannah for over 29 years.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Graduated from Emory School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor at Mercer Medical College in Savannah, GA.
- Frequent guest lecturer and author of numerous articles, as published in the nation’s premier medical journals.
- Member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, and the Georgia Medical Society.