Savannah, GA (Urology)
Meridian's Savannah, GA (Urology), location performs clinical studies related to conditions and disorders of the urinary-tract system, including reproductive health in men. Typical studies at this site explore medicines developed to treat urological diseases.
The following is a list includes conditions and diseases treated at Urological Associates of Savannah, P.C.
- Bladder, Kidney, and Urethral Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Voiding Dysfunction/Neurogenic Bladder
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Urethral Diverticulum
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testerone
- Peyronie's Disease
- Prostate and Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Pain
- Daytime Wetness
- Nighttime Bedwetting
- Recurrent UTI's (urinary tract infections)
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
This office is very active in the field of urology research and has numerous active studies.
Sign Up for a Study