There are an estimated 300,000 cases of Lyme disease in the U.S. each year. Up to 30% people do not present the bullseye rash associated with Lyme disease passed by infected ticks. Untreated, Lyme disease can lead to chronic joint inflammation, neurological symptoms, and more. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational vaccine for Lyme disease.
- Must be age 18 to 65 OR age 5 to 17 (and accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Must not have a chronic illness related to Lyme borreliosis
- Must not have received a tick bite within 4 weeks of the first visit
- Will receive a study-related physical exam at no cost
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.