There are an estimated 300,000 cases of Lyme disease in the U.S. each year. Up to 30% people do not present the bullseye rash associated with Lyme disease passed by infected ticks. Untreated, Lyme disease can lead to chronic joint inflammation, neurological symptoms, and more. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational test intended to help detect Lyme disease.
- Must be:
- Age 18 or older (19+ in Nebraska)
- Or age 7 to 17 (and be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Will receive a physical exam at no cost
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
As part of this research study, Meridian is also seeking participants who meet any ONE of the following criteria…
- Do not have any symptoms of Lyme disease
- Has or is suspected of having Lyme disease (Binghamton and Endwell, NY, and Rockville, MD)
- Have been diagnosed with a tick-borne disease, syphilis, or Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), influenza, or COVID-19
- Have been diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematous (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), or chronic fatigue syndrome
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563 (LA, NE, SD) or (912) 623-2240 (GA, MD, NY).
Submit your information
- Georgia (Macon): Meridian Clinical Research, 5300 Bowman Rd., Macon, GA 31210
- Georgia (Savannah): Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge): Meridian Clinical Research, 8040 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Maryland (Rockville): Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Road, Suite 111, Rockville, MD 20854 (Endemic)
- Nebraska (Norfolk): Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Nebraska (Omaha): Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- New York (Binghamton): Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901 (Endemic)
- New York (Endwell): Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- South Dakota (Dakota Dunes): Meridian Clinical Research, 330 Dakota Dunes Blvd #400, Dakota Dunes, SD 57049
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.