Maternal RSV Vaccine Study
• Now Open in Norfolk, NE
For infants, RSV is the leading cause of bronchiolitis and viral pneumonia and can be life-threating. In the U.S., RSV is the leading cause of infant hospitalization. Pregnant women age 19 to 49 may be eligible to receive an investigational RSV vaccine through a clinical study. The investigational vaccine would be administered to women at a gestational age (GA) of 24 to 33 weeks. Follow-up for this study (for the baby and mother) is expected to last one year.
- Must be pregnant and age 19 to 49
- Must have an uncomplicated pregnancy, and be at no known increased risk for complications, and have a fetus with no significant abnormalities observed on ultrasound
- Must be willing to participate in the study and follow up (for mother and child) for one year
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- May receive an placebo — this is a placebo-controlled study.
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (402) 934-7563.
Meridian Clinical Research
1410 N 13th St, Suite 5
Norfolk, NE 68701
See if You're Eligible...