Neisseria meningitidis can cause serious meningococcal (meningitis) disease. Even in healthy individuals, invasive meningococcal disease can rapidly lead to severe illness, and sometimes death. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational meningococcal vaccine.
- Must be age 11 to 14 years (parent or guardian required)
- Must NOT have received a prior immunization with any meningococcal vaccine
- Must NOT have previously been ill with meningitis
- May receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling:
- (912) 623-2240 (Binghamton, Endwell, Macon & DC)
- (402) 934-7563 (Lincoln and Omaha)
- (712) 639-6200 (Hastings)
Submit your information
- Macon: Meridian Clinical Research, 5300 Bowman Rd., Macon, GA 31210
- Hastings: Meridian Clinical Research, 2115 N. Kansas Ave., Suite 104, Hastings, NE 68901
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- Endwell: Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- Washington, DC: Meridian Clinical Research, 4850 Massachusetts Ave NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20016
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.