Neisseria meningitidis can cause serious meningococcal disease, including brain and spinal cord infection (meningitis). Even in healthy individuals, invasive meningococcal disease can rapidly lead to severe illness, and sometimes death. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational meningococcal (groups A, B, C, W, and Y) vaccine.
- Must be age 10-25 (parent or guardian required)
- Must either:
- a) Have NOT received a prior immunization with any meningococcal vaccine
- b) Have received a single previous dose of a meningococcal vaccine 4 or more years ago
- Must NOT have previously been ill with meningitis
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you or your child.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling:
- (912) 623-2240 (Charleston)
- (402) 934-7563 (Cincinnati)
Submit your information
- Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn): Meridian Clinical Research, 2230 Auburn Avenue, Level B, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Cincinnati (Springdale): Meridian Clinical Research, 375 Glensprings Drive, 2nd Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Charleston: Meridian Clinical Research, 1871 Savage Road, Charleston, SC 29407
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.