N meningitidis can cause serious meningococcal (meningitis) disease. Even in healthy individuals, invasive meningococcal can rapidly lead to severe disease, and sometimes death. Meridian is conducting a research study for an investigational meningococcal vaccine.
- Must be age 10 to 25 years (parent or guardian required for children age 10 to 17)
- Must be able and willing to provide vaccination history
- Must NOT have received a prior immunization with any meningococcal vaccine
- May receive compensation for time and travel
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240 (NY) or (402) 934-7563 (LA and SD).
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.