Meridian is conducting a clinical trial for people who:
- Are age of 18 to 75 years
- Experience migraine headaches 2-8 times per month
- Sometimes also experience nausea with the migraine
- Are currently taking stable medications or no medications for the prevention of Migraine episodes
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- Investigational study medication
- Study related assessments and physical exams
Compensation for time and travel may be available.
Don’t Wait, Participate! For more information, call (402) 934-7563.
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
Meridian Clinical Research
3319 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134
Submit Your Information
About Meridian Clinical Research
Founded in 1999, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services.
Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For almost 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.