Migraines are a common and debilitating neurological disorder that affects approximately 15% of adults. About one-third of these people have three or more migraine headaches per month, and over half report severe impairment or the need for bed rest.
If you suffer from migraines, sign up to learn more about a study seeking to compare the safety of two approved migraine medications.
- Must be ages 18-65 and be diagnosed with migraines
- Must have experienced multiple migraine headache days and 2+ migraine attacks per month on average in each of the last 3 months
- Experienced migraines before turning age 50
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you can decide if the study is right for you.
You can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling (912) 623-2240.
Submit your information
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services. Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.