You can help researchers study an investigational booster vaccine intended to help prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19). In part, this study will assess how well a first and/or second investigational booster could provide protection against a COVID variant strain.
- Must be generally healthy and age 18+
- Must have received either:
- 1) The two-dose regimen of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273), with the second dose having been administered at least 6 months ago, OR;
- 2) The two-dose regimen AND a booster of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273), with the booster dose having been administered at least 3 months ago
- Must have NOT had a known COVID-19 infection within the past 3 months
- Will receive compensation for study-related time
- Will receive an investigational COVID-19 booster vaccine at no cost
- Do not need insurance to join this study
For more information, complete the form on this page. After you submit your information, a Meridian enrollment specialist will call you to talk about the study. There is no obligation to join — you decide if the study is right for you.
You can also talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist about this study by calling:
- (912) 623-2240 (Baton Rouge, Binghamton, Rockville & Savannah)
- (402) 934-7563 (Cincinnati & Omaha)
- (712) 639-6200 (Grand Island, Lincoln, Norfolk & Sioux City)
Submit your information
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Baton Rouge: Meridian Clinical Research, 5326 O'Donovan Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Rockville: Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Rd. Ste 101, Rockville, MD 20854
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 3537 West 13th St., Ste. 100, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- Cincinnati: Meridian Clinical Research, 375 Glensprings Drive 2nd Flr, Cincinnati, OH 45246
Founded in 1999 in Omaha, NE, Meridian studies the safety and effectiveness of new medicines, devices, and treatments. Its mission is to enrich lives by providing quality, compassionate care to patients and unparalleled clinical research services.
Clinical studies help scientists develop life-changing medicines, but it starts with you — participation makes it all possible. For more than 20 years, thousands of patients have trusted Meridian because of our focus on creating a positive patient experience.