Meridian is now enrolling people — including healthy adults — for paid influenza, RSV, COVID-19, and respiratory illness vaccine research studies. Studies may involve investigational medications, devices, vaccines, or interviews. Eligible participants can earn up to $2,500 (amounts differ per study).
Beyond helping advance medicine, you may also:
- Get care from a local doctor at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams at no cost
- Get paid for participating (amounts differ for each study)
After you submit your information a Meridian enrollment specialist will contact you. Together, we'll review studies that might be right for you and answer your questions.
Health insurance is NOT required to join. There is never an obligation to participate — we're here to help you make the best decision.
For more information about these studies, you can talk to a Meridian enrollment specialist by calling one of our call centers:
- (912) 623-2240 (GA, LA, MD, NY, SC, VA, and WDC)
- (402) 934-7563 (Omaha and Kansas City)
- (712) 639-6200 (Cincinnati, Lincoln, Sioux City, Hastings, Grand Island, and Norfolk)
Friends and family referral program
Even if you can't join a clinical trial, you may be able to refer a friend, family member, neighbor, or colleague who can. You can get paid up to $50 for each successful referral made to Meridian. Meridian enrollment specialists can provide details when you sign up or call.
See if you're eligible for a study
- Savannah: Meridian Clinical Research, 340 Eisenhower Dr #1200, Savannah, GA 31406
- Sioux City: Meridian Clinical Research, 4802 Sunnybrook Dr., Sioux City, IA 51106
- Baton Rouge: Meridian Clinical Research, 7912 Summa Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Rockville: Meridian Clinical Research, 1201 Seven Locks Rd. Ste 101, Rockville, MD 20854
- Grand Island: Meridian Clinical Research, 3537 West 13th St., Ste. 100, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Norfolk: Meridian Clinical Research, 1410 N 13th St, Suite 5, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Lincoln: Meridian Clinical Research, 4600 Valley Rd., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Omaha: Meridian Clinical Research, 3319 N 107th St, Omaha, NE 68134
- Binghamton: Meridian Clinical Research, 1290 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
- Endwell: Meridian Clinical Research, 415 Hooper Road, Endwell, NY 13760
- Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn): Meridian Clinical Research, 2230 Auburn Avenue, Level B, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Cincinnati (Springdale): Meridian Clinical Research, 375 Glensprings Drive, 2nd Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Charleston: Meridian Clinical Research, 1871 Savage Road, Charleston, SC 29407
- Portsmouth: Meridian Clinical Research, 3235 Academy Ave., Suite 101, Portsmouth, VA 23703
- Washington, DC: Meridian Clinical Research, 4850 Massachusetts Ave NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20016
For more than 20 years, Meridian has conducted clinical trials (also called “clinical studies” or “research studies”) to help scientists understand the safety and efficacy of new treatments. All Meridian studies are overseen by licensed healthcare professionals. To date, more than 80,000 people have joined a Meridian study.